How to delete your browser cookies?
Browser cookie deletion – what are cookies?
Hello, this article going to show, how to delete your browser cookies. When your web browser download a webpage, the response might contains an appeal to store a text. The browser sends the text in his requests, each time it download a page from this website. Cookies allow for example to store login information in and between internet sessions. On the shadow-side reacting some websites weird, if cookies was already set by previous visits. It is always a good idea to delete your cookies, before you enter the website of an offer, to make sure all runs smooth. Read now below, how to delete your cookies, if you use …
- … Google Chrome (on personal computer)
- … Google Chrome (on mobile devices)
- … Microsoft Internet Explorer
- … Microsoft Edge (on personal computer)
- … Mozilla Firefox (on personal computer)
Google Chrome is a just few years old browser by Google INC. It is very fast, in many favors similar to Mozilla Firefox and virtually all browsers copied design elements for their own user interface. To delete cookies
- Click on the settings button,
- select More tools
- Clear browsing data…. (may skip step 1 – 3 with the hotkey Ctrl + Shift + Del),
- select Cookies and other side data
- and click on Clear data.
Google Chrome is the default browser of Googles operating system Android. To delete the cookies,
- press on the settings button,
- select History,
- press on CLEAR BROWSING DATA…,
- activate the checkbox Cookies and other site data
- and click on CLEAR DATA.
The Internet Explorer was the default browser in Microsoft Windows operating systems over decades. To delete the cookies in the Internet Explorer, either
- press the settings button
- and in the menu Safety
- on the item Delete browsing history, or might use the hotkey Ctrl + Shift + Del.
- Deselect all data you will keep
- and press the Delete Button.
In Windows 10 is Edge as so-called app parallel to the native executable Internet Explorer preinstalled. Click either
- on the settings button,
- on Settings
- and below Clear browsing data
- at the button Choose what to clear, or simple use the hotkey Ctrl + Shift + Del.
- On the next settings panel select Cookies and saved website data
- and click the Clear button.
Mozilla Firefox is a free, open, very fast and extendable browser by the nonprofit organization Mozilla Foundation. To delete the browser cookies
- click the settings button,
- open the Options,
- search for Cookies and Site data,
- click on Clear Data…,
- select what you want to delete
- and click on Clear.